- All livestock will be sold by the head. Weights are included for information only.
- The items will be sold at auction to the highest bidder.
- If two or more people are bidding on the same item within the last five minutes of the auction closing, the bidding will automatically continue in increments of five minutes until only one person is bidding.
- All bids are final and all bidders accept the rules and regulations before submitting bid.
- Successful bidders will be notified within 1 hour via email. Plus bidders can see their bids on the My Bids page.
- Successful bidders can choose to pay by credit card (with an additional 3% convenience fee) or mail a check to the Kent County 4-H Sale , 11974 Blacks Station Road, Kennedyville, MD 21645 within 15 days. If payment or a request for extension of payment has not been received by August 5, 2020, your credit card will be charged the purchase price plus the convenience fee.
- Successful bidders must also notify the Auction Committee
their processing or resale decision within 24 hours. Select one of the
- Send my animal to Sudlersville Meat Locker for processing.
- Send my animal to Haass Family Butcher Shop for processing.
- Resell my animal and donate proceeds to 4-H Livestock Program/Auction.
- Resell my animal and mail proceeds to me.